Jim Lett, President
Jim Lett has been President of A.B.E. Doors & Windows since its founding in 1974, leading the company in sales and installation of residential and commercial garage doors, entry doors and replacement windows. He directs new business opportunities, continued improvement of sales and installation quality and efficiency, as well as relationship building with suppliers, consumers and the community.
Jim offers decades of experience in the door and window replacement and installation industry and has served on the International Door Association’s Board of Directors, where he most recently served as president. Jim has also served on the Board of Directors of the Tri State Door Dealers Association. He is also a member of the Lehigh Valley Executive Business Forum, Northeast Door & Operator Association, Associated Builders and Contractors, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and the National Association of Home Builders.
Jim has been an active member of the Lehigh Valley community and a member of the Emmaus Rotary Club. He has served on the Advisory Board, Carpentry Advisory Committee of the Lehigh County Vocational-Technical School. He has also served on the board of directors of the Small Business Council of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce and the Board of Governors of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Jim Lett and A.B.E. Doors & Windows have received international, national and local honors:
- Lehigh Valley STYLE magazine Who’s Who in Business
- The Morning Call newspaper Readers Choice Award for “Best Window Replacement”
- Remodeling Big 50 Award for “Industry Impact”
- Remodeler’s Exterior Contractor Magazine “Top 200 Exterior Contractor”
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine “Top 500 Remodelers”
- Replacement Contractor “Top 100”
- International Door Association “President’s Award” for contributions to the garage door industry
- International Door Association “Top 100 Door Dealers”
- Joe Caputo “Dealer of the Year” Award, recognition for high ethics by the International Door Association
- Excellence in Business Award, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Jerry Reynolds Award, for “Outstanding Service to The Garage Door & Operator Industry” by the International Door Association
- Quality Valley USA “Serious Commitment Award” for continuous efforts in monitoring and benchmarking quality throughout the organization
- Guild Quality GuildMaster Award for service excellence
Jim earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Bloomsburg State University, is accredited by the Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA) and is a Certified Renovator through the EPA.