A.B.E. Doors & Windows 6776 Hamilton Boulevard, Allentown, PA 18106 US
We offer the most Energy Efficient, highest energy star rated Andersen and ProVia Replacement Windows for Homes - the best in the industry.
Our professional Replacement Window installers are factory trained and AAMA certified so you can rest easy knowing the job is done right.
A.B.E. Doors & Windows was the first Local Replacement Window Company to offer a 5 year warranty on workmanship and we continue to stand behind our Window Installation Services with our 10 year warranty on workmanship in Allentown PA and the surrounding Lehigh Valley area.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and it is our goal is to find the Right Windows and proper Replacement Window Installation for your home or business in Allentown PA and the Lehigh Valley.
A.B.E. Doors & Windows offers quality Replacement Windows for virtually any configuration in your home.
Choose from wood, vinyl or composite construction, along with a variety of Replacement Window Grids and color options. Our Replacement Windows provide increased security, Energy Efficiency, and most of all...peace of mind.
A.B.E. Doors & Windows offers sales, service, and installation of Vinyl Replacement Windows and new construction Windows by some of the Best Vinyl Replacement Window Manufacturers, such as Andersen and ProVia.
Benefits of Replacing Your Home Windows
When you hire A.B.E. Doors & Windows to Replace Your Home Windows with ENERGY STAR Rated Windows, you can:
- Save an average of 22% ($366) per year by replacing single-pane Windows1
- Save an average of 9% ($134) per year by replacing double-pane, clear glass windows1
- Increase the value of your residence for an approximate 85% return on investment2
Additional benefits of choosing the Home Windows sold and installed by A.B.E. Doors & Windows include:
Fantastic Warranty (transferable & non-prorated)
Variety of Window Styles, Color, & Grid Options
Ease of Operation
Non-Recycled Vinyl (no blush tint & collects less dirt)
Why choose A.B.E. Doors & Windows as your Local Window Replacement Company instead of Installing Replacement Windows Yourself?
Types of Replacement Windows
A.B.E. Doors & Windows sells and installs the following types of Andersen and ProVia Replacement Windows:
- Double Hung Windows - Both the lower and upper Replacement Window Sash open and tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Single Hung Windows - Upper sash is fixed and the lower Replacement Window Sash opens and tilts for easy cleaning. Typically Single Hung Replacement Windows Cost less than Double Hung Replacement Windows.
- Slider Windows / Gliding Windows - Replacement Window Sashes operate in a horizontal fashion to provide a full top to bottom opening for maximum ventiliation.
- Casement Windows - Used singly or in pairs, Casement Replacement Windows are hinged at the side so the entire Window Sash can open.
- Awning Windows - Hinged at the top so the entire Window Sash opens outward like an awning.
- Picture Windows - Large fixed window that cannot be opened and provides an unblocked view as if framing a picture.
- Specialty Windows / Shaped Windows - Unique, stylish Shaped Windows for architectural design.
- Bay Windows - Multi-panel Window, with at least three panels typically of varying sizes set at different angles to create a protrusion. Usually the center Window Panel is larger to provide an unobstructed view.
- Bow Windows - Similar to Bay Windows, Bow Windows are multi-panel windows, with at least three panels angled together to create a protrusion. The panels in a Bow Window are typically all the same size. Bow Window Panels can be Casement, Double Hung, or Picture Windows.
- Garden Windows - Similar to Bay Windows, but Garden Windows have a glass roof and a shelf for plants.
Replacement Window Glass Options
A.B.E. Doors & Windows offers the following Window Glass options:
- Hand-Stained Art Glass
- Privacy Glass / Etched Glass / Patterned Glass
- Tempered Glass / Safety Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Clear Glass
- High Performance Low-E Glass
- High Performance Low-E-UV Glass
At A.B.E. Doors & Windows, our experienced staff understands the Window Replacement process and the ProVia and Andersen Replacement Windows we sell. Only factory trained technicians offer the assurance of 100% proper Replacement Window Installation; that's why ALL of our service technicians go through training from the Replacement Window Manufacturers themselves.
With our goal of 100% customer satisfaction, we strive to be the Best Replacement Window Company in the Lehigh Valley.
Are you in need of Replacement Windows for your home or business in the Lehigh Valley area?
Do you need Custom Windows or Window Installation in Allentown PA or surrounding area?
Quality Replacement Windows give your home a fresher look, easier maintenance, and added Energy Efficiency. A.B.E. Doors & Windows has a wide selection of Windows for your home remodeling or construction project.
Need Assistance with Replacement Windows? Call A.B.E. Doors & Windows at (610) 398-2430 or fill out our online form for an in-home demonstration and a free estimate to determine your Replacement Window Installation Cost. You can also stop by our showroom at 6776 Hamilton Boulevard, Allentown, PA to discuss our Replacement Window prices.
Window News & Winter Tips
We have great news! ProVia's top window brands have been recognized as Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR 2017. ProVia's recognition from ENERGY STAR allows homeowners to choose a window style that meets ENERGY STAR Certified criteria in their climate zones, or nationwide.
ProVia's ENERGY STAR Certified windows are popular with homeowners, so download this flyer and share the news!
In addition to having several windows recognized by ENERGY STAR, our window lines are also among the best in the market for air infiltration and condensation resistance.
Air Infiltration is measured by a physical test of a gateway-size window. On the interior side of the window, a vacuum of 75 pascals (1.57 psf) is applied. This is equal to approximately a 25 mph wind blowing perpendicular to the window. Flow meters measure the rate of air leakage. This is divided by the total window area to get a reading in cfm/ft2 to the nearest tenth. All testing is based on ASTM E 283 requirements and adopted by NFRC.
When a window is designed by ProVia, and before we go to market, we want to make sure the window will exceed NFRC criteria. We publish these ratings on our website and in our literature to remain transparent with our testing data.
How We Measure Up
ProVia's windows exceed the NFRC requirements so you can be confident in knowing that ProVia windows will keep your customers comfortable in all seasons, for many years.
Condensation Resistance is another big topic this time of year. This measurement is done on a scale from 1 to 100 with a higher number representing more resistance to the formation of condensation.
Because our windows perform exceedingly well, we chose to have Condensation Resistance visible on every NFRC/ENERGY STAR production label even though it is a voluntary rating. Two of our top performers are our Endure Double Hung with ComforTech TLA-UV glass with a CR rating of 72, and ComforTech DLA-UV glass with a CR rating of 61.
**Important Note About Condensation** It's true that most of us see condensation every day, whether it's ice or dew. We see it on our vehicles if left outside and we see it on exterior products on homes. One important thing to remember is that windows do not create condensation. To reduce condensation, you must reduce humidity. If the humidity level is high relative to the outside and inside temperature, condensation will still occur, regardless of which window is installed in a home. This means that in the summer months, you'll see more condensation on the exterior of the window and in the winter months, condensation will occur more often on the interior of the window. This condensation occurs because the surface temperature of the sash, glass or frame, is lower than the dew point of the humid air in the immediate vicinity. The more humidity in the air the higher the dew point becomes based on a constant temperature. This naturally causes condensation on the interior or exterior of the windows.